Help CAN the MSU Bobcats in this friendly, off-field food drive competition!
Friday, November 6 – Friday, November 20th at 7:30 pm
Missoula Food Bank & Community Center Donation Drop Off Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8am – 7pm
Wednesday, Friday: 8am – 1pm
Please drop off donations at our back alley donation door.
Now in our 21st year, the annual Can the Cats Canned Food Drive is a friendly, off-field food drive competition between UM & the Missoula community and MSU & the Bozeman Community to see who can raise the most food & funds for our local communities. All donations collected in the Missoula area during this two-week food drive competition stay local and help stock the shelves at Missoula Food Bank & Community Center and the University of Montana Food Pantry.
This year is so different. Our local Food Bank is serving more people than ever before and families are utilizing our emergency food services for the very first time. Because of the pandemic, most of our major food drives have been cancelled this year so far. Now, more than ever before, we are counting on our community to put food on the tables of our friends & neighbors and out raise the Bobcats in this important food drive competition.
In 2019, the Missoula community raised a grand total of 421,859 collective food & funds for our local Food Bank! Help us nourish our friends & neighbors experiencing food insecurity in our community this year and help us CAN the MSU Bobcats off the field!
ways you can help:
- Fill a bag!
- Drop off donations at Missoula Food Bank & Community Center (1720 Wyoming St.) or any Can the Cats donation drop spot listed below between November 6-20, 2020.
- Host a Food Drive!
- The need for emergency food assistance is growing in our community. Help us keep pace.
- Click here to register your food drive today!
- $1 = 1 lb and every donation counts during this two-week drive. Click here to donate online now! Checks can be made out to Missoula Food Bank & Community Center (or Missoula Food Bank) and mailed or delivered to us at 1720 Wyoming St, Missoula, MT 59801. Cash donations also accepted.
- Spread the Word!
- Follow us on Facebook. Share our posts & events. Invite & challenge your friends!
Calendar of Events
More info coming soon!
- Friday, November 6th: CAN THE CATS KICK OFF!
- Friday, November 22nd • 8 am – 7:30 pm: WEIGH IN DAY at Missoula Food Bank & Community Center’s back alley donation door (1720 Wyoming Street)
Donation Drop SPOTS
- Missoula Food Bank & Community Center – 1720 Wyoming St.
- More info coming soon!
Download & share the following marketing materials to boost your food drive and spread the word!
- Can the Cats Logo – Color PNG File
- Can the Cats Logo – Black & White PNG File
- Donation Bin Sign 8.5″ x 11″
- Donation Bin Sign 11″ x 17″
- White Donate Here + Website 8.5″ x 11″
- White Donate Here + Website 11″ x 17″
Thank you to our 2019 partners!
Souper Bowl Kicker
Questions? Looking to get involved? Contact Missoula Food Bank & Community Center Events & Marketing Coordinator Amanda Ceaser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.549.0543, ext. 214 or Development Coordinator Rebecca Paquette at email@example.com or 406.549.0543, ext. 251.
Thank you for helping us nourish our community!