Help CAN the MSU Bobcats in this friendly, off-field food drive competition!
November 7 – 21, 2020 • Grizzly Goal: 406,000
Now in our 21st year, the annual Can the Cats Canned Food Drive is a friendly, off-field food drive competition between UM & the Missoula community and MSU & the Bozeman Community to see who can raise the most food & funds over the two-weeks leading up to the Brawl of the Wild football game. 1 in 5 people in Missoula County utilize our local food bank. All donations collected in the Missoula area during this two-week food drive competition stay local and help stock the shelves at Missoula Food Bank & Community Center.
In 2019, the Missoula community raised a grand total of 421,859 collective food & funds for our local Food Bank! Help us nourish our friend & neighbors experiencing food insecurity in our community this year!
ways you can help:
- Fill a bag!
- Drop off donations at Missoula Food Bank & Community Center (1720 Wyoming St.) or any Can the Cats donation drop spot between November 7th – 20th.
- Host a Food Drive!
- The need for emergency food assistance is growing in our community. Help us keep pace.
- Click here to register your food drive today!
- $1 = 1 lb and every donation counts during this two-week drive. Click here to donate online now! Checks can be made out to Missoula Food Bank & Community Center (or Missoula Food Bank) and mailed or delivered to us at 1720 Wyoming St, Missoula, MT 59801. Cash donations also accepted.
- Spread the Word!
- Follow us on Facebook. Share our posts & events. Invite & challenge your friends!
Calendar of Events
More info coming soon!
- Saturday, November 7th: CAN THE CATS BEGINS!
- Friday, November 22nd • 8 am – 4 pm: WEIGH IN DAY at Missoula Food Bank & Community Center (1720 Wyoming Street)
- Saturday, November 23rd: Brawl of the Wild Football Game at UM’s Washington-Grizzly Stadium in Missoula.
- All donations for Can the Cats must be received and weighed before the end of the first quarter of the Brawl of the Wild Football Game. Please bring last minute donations to Missoula Food Bank & Community Center’s back alley donation door between before 11 am.
Donation Drop SPOTS
- Missoula Food Bank & Community Center – 1720 Wyoming St.
- More info coming soon!
Download & share the following marketing materials to boost your food drive and spread the word!
- Can the Cats Logo – Color PNG File
- Can the Cats Logo – Black & White PNG File
- Donation Bin Sign 8.5″ x 11″
- Donation Bin Sign 11″ x 17″
- White Donate Here + Website 8.5″ x 11″
- White Donate Here + Website 11″ x 17″
Thank you to our 2019 partners!
Souper Bowl Kicker
Questions? Looking to get involved? Contact Missoula Food Bank & Community Center Events & Marketing Coordinator Amanda Ceaser at email@example.com or 406.549.0543, ext. 214.
Thank you for helping us nourish our community!