- We encourage households to apply for SNAP as a way to keep healthy food on the table during temporary or longer term food insecurity.
- People receive a debit card, and can use their monthly benefits at local grocery stores, farmers markets, the Northside COOP, the UC Market, and many other area businesses.
- SNAP strengthens our community by keeping our neighbors nourished, and through spending federal dollars in our local economy.
- The average SNAP benefit is $125 per person.
- You can save SNAP benefits on your card for up to 12 months.
Take a look at our Document Checklist to make sure you have everything you need to apply!
Apply For SNAP Now Online
Would you like assistance applying for SNAP? Fill out the form below and a staff member will contact you.