Missoula Food Bank & Community Center offers affordable home-deliveries of fresh foods once per month for qualifying seniors and those living with disabilities. Fresh Food Box offers small or large box options, and can be paid for by check, cash, card, or SNAP. This is a great way to maximize your SNAP dollars with a once per month delivery of fresh foods delivered right to your doorstep.
Fresh Food Box participants receive their first deliver for free! Fresh Food Boxes include fresh & frozen food at the lowest possible prices with no markup on cost.
Examples of Fresh Food Box Contents:
- Frozen Meat
- Frozen Berries
- and more!
For more information and to sign up for our Fresh Food Box Program, contact Jessica Harrell, Senior Nutrition & Outreach Coordinator (406) 549-0543 ext. 216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
People living with disabilities may be eligible to enroll in our Fresh Food Box Program for free, thanks to a special partnership with Summit Independent Living.
Summit received a grant through the federal CARES Act to assist people with disabilities who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Through this partnership, eligible individuals may receive financial assistance through Summit to pay the monthly costs of the Fresh Food Box Program.
• must have a physical or mental disability that impacts your ability to live independently;
• sign up for Summit service;
• be experiencing challenges to your health, safety, ability to live independently, receive vital services, gain or continue employment, or participate in community activities due to COVID-19;
• be experiencing food insecurity due to lack of income, and
• need home delivery of food due to sheltering in place or lack of transportation/assistance to
obtain food in the community.
To apply for financial assistance through Summit for the Fresh Food Box Program, please call the Summit office at 406-728-1630 or send an email to email@example.com.
For more info about Summit, visit https://www.summitilc.org/.