Use Our Store
Asking for help is something that can be difficult to do, but getting food at our food bank store is free, simple, and confidential. By following four easy steps you will be on your way to filling your shopping cart with nutritious, nourishing food.
Come to our food bank store during distribution hours. Please do not forget your identification!
- Monday-Friday..... 10am-1pm
- Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday..... 5-7pm
- We are located at
- 219 South 3rd Street West (across the street from Bernice's Bakery)
- Phone: (406) 549-0543
How to use the Food Bank in 4 easy steps
STEP 1: When you arrive at the store, we will ask you to fill out a simple survey (click here for an example) that will be used for statistical purposes. Your personal information will remain confidential.
STEP 3: In the final step we will get you started using our food bank store. Based on the number of people in your household, you are able to select food from the choices available that day.
STEP 4: Once you have completed shopping, our volunteer grocery boxers will make sure you received the allotted amount and will box your groceries for your easy transport.
It is that easy! Please feel free to call ahead if you have any other questions, or ask one of our friendly staff or our volunteers when you arrive. Missoula Food Bank wants to make your shopping process as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Some Things to Remember:
- *Our services are intended to provide a 3 day emergency supply of food, and meant to supplement other food sources. As mentioned in Step 2, we will provide information regarding other food distribution sites.
- *Please note that you are able to use our services one time per calendar month for a full shop, and a second time per calendar month for a perishables only shop.
- *Missoula Food Bank strives to serve our clients quickly as well as provide the best selection possible. However, there are occasions that the store may be very busy. During these very busy times we greatly appreciate your patience.
- *We welcome your comments or suggestions that will continue to improve our service and make your experience with us even better. You can provide your comments/suggestions and Contact Us or call (406)549-0543.