Volunteers are critical to our mission.
People of diverse experiences share their time, energy and talents through a variety of jobs. These include stocking of the store’s shelves, sorting food, interviewing customers, entering data, bagging groceries, cleaning, repacking perishable food, collecting donated goods, and delivering food to senior citizens.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome!
What are the benefits of Volunteering at Missoula Food Bank & Community Center?
- Gaining safe food handling experience
- Gaining knowledge of basic nutrition
- Gaining work experience and a job reference
- Learning about hunger issues
- Being part of a progressive approach to end hunger locally and nationally
- Becoming part of a strong network of community agencies that are also feeding families
- Using your creativity to produce nutritious meals
- Contributing your talents to the health of your community
Steps to Volunteering:
Learn more about the positions we offer.
Discover all the ways you can serve Missoula Food Bank & Community Center, and your community, from stocking the shelves of our stores, sorting food, bagging groceries, or delivering food to home-bound seniors.View Our Volunteer Opportunities
Find which volunteer category best fits your needs.
- Wish to volunteer as an individual?
- Interested in volunteering as a group?
- Head to our Group Volunteering page
- Need to complete community service?
- Do you have a court-mandated or other type of community service that requires verification? Read our guidelines for service and fill out an application.