We lead the movement to end hunger through advocacy, volunteerism and healthy food for all. We nourish community.
Missoula Food Bank & Community Center envisions a community that embraces food justice, where:
- everyone is food secure;
- those most impacted are a leading voice in the solutions to poverty and hunger;
- no one feels shame or experiences stigma when asking for help;
- every child is nourished and has an equal opportunity to learn, grow and succeed;
- every senior has access to the food they need to age with dignity regardless of mobility, transportation or health barriers;
- social safety net programs are recognized as part of the solution;
- everyone can afford their basic needs
- We respect and treat every person with dignity, empathy and equity.
- We believe that access to nutritious food is a basic right of every person.
- We respect the concept of customer choice in the selection of available food.
- We provide compassionate service that is proactive, innovative, and collaborative.
- We are excellent stewards of our resources.
- We act with openness, integrity and accountability.
- We advocate for solutions to hunger.