May 18, 2021
Missoula Food Bank & Community Center (MFB&CC) is requesting proposals for design services for an updated website and social media strategy. We are soliciting bids from a limited number of Missoula-based designers.
Scope of Work
We currently do all marketing and social media design in-house, but we are looking for a consultant to help our growing organization take our current material and messaging to the next level. We have great name recognition in the community, but people still think of us primarily as a free grocery store, and we want to use this momentum to highlight our work, programs, community engagement, and to demonstrate our commitment to anti-racism, diversity, advocacy and equity. We are looking for copywriters to help us move forward with our work.
We are seeking bids for a comprehensive marketing package that includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Website redesign
- Prioritize user experience – ease of online donating
- Ability for MFB&CC staff to maintain website
- Taglines for social media, website
- Social media strategy
- Monthly estimate for website support
Please submit the following documents or answers:
- What is your philosophy or approach to design?
- What is your design style?
- MFB&CC is a nonpartisan, anti-racist, LGBTQ2S+ ally organization. Our facility and programs operate under the highest equitable standards in order to promote justice for everyone. What is your previous experience with anti-racism work or inclusivity?
- What is the cost of a comprehensive package that would address all of our needs, and what is your fee structure?
- Who is on your team and who would work on our project?
- Why are you interested in working with a non-profit? How do you see your role in increasing MFB&CC’s impact in the community?
- Please provide a timeline for completing these products (in what order, when).
- Please provide examples of relevant work that is similar in scope to what we need.
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
Please submit all documents in PDF or Word to Amanda Ceaser at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Monday, June 7, 2021. We will acknowledge receipt of your submissions. Thank you for your interest in helping us nourish our community.